- 2014 GPF World Championships (junior): 1st place
- 2016 IPF World University Powerlifting Cup (junior): 1st place
- 2017 European Classic Powerlifting Championships (junior): 2nd place
- 2017 IPF World Championships (junior): 1st place
- 2019 European Classic Open (junior): 2nd place
- WRPF World Championships (open division): 1st place
Fast Forward to 2018 when he began strongman training, and won the Arnold Amateur Europe show, which automatically qualifying him for the Arnold Amateur World Championships. In 2019 he attended the Giants Live World Deadlift Championships where he attempted the world deadlift record of 505KG. He finished joint second with a hefty pull of 453.5KG - 1000lbs and joined a very select bunch of athletes to have ever deadlifted 1000lbs, he finished 4th in the competition overall. Pavlo was disappointed with his attempt at the record which he managed to get to his knees but it just wasn't to be. Pavlo will attempt this record again at some point and he is more than capable of doing so.
- World Deadlift Championship: 2021 & 2022 – equal 2nd place
- Giants Live World Open: 2022 – winner, 2021 – 4th place
- 2021 Middle East’s Strongest Man: 6th place
- 2019 Ultimate Strongman’s Junior World Championships: Runner-up
- 2019 Arnold Amateur Europe: Winner
- 2019 Best Nordic Strongman: 4th place
Here are some of his biggest lifts:-
- Deadlift: 453.5kg/1,000lb
- Log lift: 180kg/397lb
- Log lift for repetitions: 7 reps with 150kg/330lb log
- Atlas Stones: 5 stones from 100-180kg/220-397lb in 17.65 seconds
Welcome to Silverback Pavlo, this will be a very interesting and exciting journey and we are happy to be part of your development.
Does this mean we will see a Pav range of products soon??